tyr·an·ny/ˈtɪrəni/ Show Spelled[tir-uh-nee]
noun, plural tyr·an·nies.
1. arbitrary or unrestrained exercise of power; despotic abuse of authority.
2. the government or rule of a tyrant or absolute ruler.
3. a state ruled by a tyrant or absolute ruler.
4. oppressive or unjustly severe government on the part of any ruler.
5. undue severity or harshness.
When will we see this news on the BooB Tube? Or read it in the Not-So-News Paper? When? Never, because the news is bought and paid for by the New World Order and the fools who do there dirty work. If you want real news look here:
It's time to take back this Country and the way we do it is to make a stand and fight for our freedoms!
Ready your arms, the fight is here and will be the fight for true freedom!