The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Monday, April 16, 2012

This Country Is Crazy!

So I wake up today get out of bed and do what I do everyday, first I take out the dog so he can go to the bathroom then I go 2nd. Then something to drink and to the computer and the first things I saw on Yahoo was:
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's engagement was announced last week!!!
and
Stooge's Number Two At Box Office
WTF? Is this the best and most important info we can put out in the news? With all the stuff going on in this country, all the walking dead of this country want is to know about Angelina's Ring and How the Stooge's are doing at the Box office. I don't get it and I'm sure I never will! I read and work on preps everyday and even when I go to sleep at night the last things I am thinking about is what to do next and what to work on tomorrow, and what is the next item I need to get off the list of needed things. I spend 2-4 hours a day on the computer reading and printing off info I will need to keep even after the power is gone. I have a few note books and I print off good info and put it into the note book to have for after the collapse, because after the power is gone so to is your computer and all the info you have on it.
We have so much to do and so little time to do it in, just read a friends blog and the questions he and a friend of his were asking, http://keepitsimplesurvival.wordpress.com/2012/04/15/how-much-longer/
From the Blog:
The question, essentially, is how much longer can this carcass of our former Republic drag itself along? More specifically, how much longer can the emaciated remnants of our economy drag on?
Two questions, though unanswerable, which we would very much like to have at least a hint of an answer. It would sure make prioritizing much easier if nothing else.
At anytime the collapse could drop a doom level event on all of us and it could happen in an hour, a day or a week and anytime there after. Everyday we poke along without a collapse is one more day we had to prep, so take advantage of everyday we have to get ready to survive the coming collapse. Get ready for the coming collapse and the event of doom, everyday the country going more and more down the drain!
STOP
MAKE A PLAN
WORK ON THE PLAN
PREP FOOD, WATER, MEDICAL SUPPLIES AND GUNS AND AMMO
LEARN TO USE, CLEAN, FIX AND SHOT YOUR FIREARMS
LEARN NEW SKILLS, LEATHER WORK, CPR, FIRST AID, EMT, WELDING, ECT.......
KNOW YOUR AREA AND HOW TO GET OUT OF IT WITH MORE THAT ONE ROUTE!
HAVE MAPS, GPS, AND A ROUTE TO BUG OUT AND HAVE A BACK UP TO THE BACK UP!
HAVE A FEW CACHE'S ALONG YOUR ROUTES WITH FOOD, WATER AND AMMO!
GET UP AND GET OUT AND TRY OUT THE PREP'S YOU HAVE!



No comments:

Post a Comment