The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Wednesday, April 25, 2012

It's That Season Again.....

About this time every year me and the wife will do a spring cleaning and we know that many others do the same. So this is a great time of the year to check out the Goodwills and thrift stores. We find good books, tools, camping gear and just about anything you can think of. So yesterday we went to a few of the thrift store near us and found a few good items 1st was a pair of American Red Cross First Aid books and 2nd was a REI Venus Backpack that looks damn near new. It's a womans backpack and I have been wanting to get my wife a good Bug-Out-bag so we found one and it was only $20. This pack is no longer made as far as I can see on line the last price on line was $199 so I am sure we got a deal. It looks great and fits my wife like a glove.
So get out and check out the thrift stores and find good deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment