The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Sunday, January 8, 2012

Gear Review: ETON M300PE

  •  AM/FM Radio with 7 Shortwave bands (49, 41, 31, 25, 22, 19, and 16 meter)

  •  Analog tuner with classic dial knob and digital display

  •  Rotary volume control

  •  Digital display shows frequency, time, sleep time, and symbols for sleep timer and alarm activation

  •  Clock, sleep timer, alarm function

  •  Power Source: 2AA batteries

  •  Headphone Jack

  •  Weight 4.5 oz.

  •  Belt Clip

  •  Dimensions: 2 1/2"X4 1/2"X 3/4"(WxHxD)



  • I was looking for a light weight, small SW Radio with a nice antenna that I could use my Slinky Antenna on. And I have found it! This is a nice little radio and works real good as-is but when I hook my slinky antenna up to it you get so much more from it. I have it fixed to my bug-out-bag with the belt clip and it is right next to my Midland NOAA weather radio and with the two of them I think we can keep up with most of the info. I do also carry a scanner with me for the police, fire and other info.
    If you can find one of these little radios I would say get it because it is a nice, small radio that does a lot for a small package.

    2 comments:

    1. I will have to look for one of these and order a slinky from you. Where did you buy yours?

      ReplyDelete
    2. I got it on E-Bay for $15 and it looks and works great.

      ReplyDelete