The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday Morning And More

It's a nice day today and we will have temp's near 60* so I plan to get out and do a little walking. I will first clean the truck and check my survival bags in the truck and add a few new items. I will use the few days of good weather to get as much done as I can. I will work in the shop some today and tomorrow trying to slim line my stuff. Over the last year I have got rid of a lot of junk and still plan to do even more.
I was reading some of the blogs today and I see as many others do that we are doomed and this country has very little chance of ever getting back to the once great country it was. It's very sad that the people of this country have let the lying leaders of the United States lead us into this death march. The walking dead of this land will go were told to go and do as they are told to do; I for one will not bend to there lies and there evil deeds. Nor will I let my family or loved ones do the same. I am making a stand to stay free and live a life of true freedom for as long as I can. I control my life as best I can, but I know the rules and bullshit of the real world and some of the evil of the NWO still ooze into my life I just try as hard as I can to fight back as much of it as I can and I will fight till the day I die. I prep to survive and I prep to keep my family alive. Will the life I live down the road be easy? No! But I hope that because I took the time today to store needed items that tomorrow when the world is gone to hell in a hand basket my preps will make life a little bit easier. Prep now to survive down the road, and the road ahead is going to get bad, real bad! Get to work and prep!!!

1 comment:

  1. Now is the time to prep like you have never prepped before. Make the most of each and every day you are blessed with. You won't be sorry that you have laid plans for the coming crash.

    ReplyDelete