The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Thursday, January 27, 2011

Gun Control In The News Again

It's in the news again and I knew it would be after the AZ shootings. In the State Of The Union the Not So Great Obama didn't say a word about gun control but now some of the people in the White House are saying that within weeks we will see some new ideas on the gun laws and making it harder to get a gun if you have mental problems or you are crazy. OK I'm good with keeping the guns out of the hands of crazy people but I don't know how they are going to do this without making it crazy for the rest of us. I remember Jesse Ventura said, "That when the Government is helping us to be safer, Get ready because we are about to lose some of our freedoms" and I believe him because he is right! Every time some crazy person shoots and kills, the leaders of this country think that what is needed is more gun control and more gun laws. I have to tell you I live in a state where there are more gun laws than to can shake a stick at and let me tell you more laws don't make is safer!!! I own guns and when I go to buy a new one I still have to wait the ten days for a long gun or handgun, I can only buy one handgun a month, ten shot mags are all we can have unless you can find someone who will sell you a pre-ban 20 round mag and if you do find one you will pay out the ass for it, and no open carry in this state.  With all the laws they have here for guns and ammo you still have killings with guns! Now how is that because if you follow the not so great leaders of this poop stain of a country you would know that more control and more laws will equal less or no gun crime. I'm not one of the people who think we need no gun laws because we do need laws in place to keep guns out of the wrong hands. But the 2nd Amendment gives me and other Americans the right to keep and bear arms and that right SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!!!! We all need to wake up because the fools are running loose in Washington D.C. and are about to try to run off with our rights to Keep And Bear Arms. Make a stand for freedom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment