The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Where Is Our Country? And What Is Next For Us?

I ask myself this question because I don't know what country I now live in. It's not the loving USA of my childhood or the Badass country of my youth. We let other countries tell us what to do and how to act and the Leader of this country has never made one move that is in the best interest of this country. Looks like every move Obama makes is for some other country or his friends in the middle east. I still don't understand how the people of this country put him in office to start with and how in the hell they put him back for a 2nd term is just unthinkable in my book. The sad thing is this country is dead and I'm not sure it can make a come back. The truth be told I think it's time for a good shake up and the sad thing is it's going to be a event of doom that starts the shake up. The dollar is all but dead and the stock market lost 330 point on the 10th, so it looks like the down hill run is getting started and it's going to be one hell of a ride for us all. The prepared will do much better than the walking dead of this country, but make no mistake it's going to be a very hard and very crazy road to go down. Once the collapse is in full open stance many will fall to the side and be lost and very many of the lost will die. I think the loss of life in the first week to ten days will be great and as the weeks follow the loss will grow.

So what do you do to survive?

What plan of action can or should you have to live?

What supplies is best to have for the first few weeks of the collapse?

What is our first step to survive the coming collapse?

Over the next few days I will lay out an action plan to get ready for the coming event of doom!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. "To Serve Man" will become the president's legacy after the food stops.

    ReplyDelete