The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Why Do We Prepare?


So why do we stock up on food, water, medical supplies and other needed items? Why have guns and ammo and survival gear to ride out a doomsday event? Why plan? Why care at all? I tell you why, because we all see the road ahead and it's not a sweet ride. We see the fools in control and know the path they have laid out for us, and we know the trouble we all are in. I don't care who is in office they are all the same they think they know what is best for you and your family. Sorry but not one of them knows what I need or want and never will because they are all sick in the head! I'm a plain old southern guy that likes my guns, God, family and I just would like to be left alone, period! DON'T TREAD ON ME and don't mess with me of my family. I will follow the laws of God and I will in return not mess with others. I feel as if I want to be left alone then others feel the same way, so do mess with others. If everyone lived by this plan the world would be so nice to live in and things would work so much better.

Prep for life, prep for family and prep for freedom! That's why I prep.......

1 comment:

  1. We have the winner of this latest give away.....YOU !
    Well stated.

    ReplyDelete