The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Friday, January 4, 2013

New Year's Resolutions 2013

New Year's Resolutions are here again what are yours? Here is mine:
1. To buy more ammo!
2. Save up for a few more guns, I want 4-5 new guns before the end of the year.
3. Prep more, I would like to kick it up 50% more and put in more prep time each week.
4. Learn a new skill ever 3-6 months, Goal is to know two new skills by 2014.
5. Eat better and lose some weight and work out more.
6. More time for family and some fun, I play to make a few trips that are fun and prepping at the same time.
7. Get to church more, I don't go every week and need to!
8. Wake up friends and as many of the Walking Dead as I can. This will be hard because the Walking Dead are as dumb as you can be and still walk this earth.
9. Start a Prepping News Letter this year. It's in the works now!
10. Shoot more and train more and stock up on gun parts!

I think this year I have 90% that I can do, ha ha ha but we will see I do plan to work on everyone of them.

Happy New Year My Blog Friends!!!!  Keep Prepping!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment