The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Wednesday, December 26, 2012

This Year Is All But Gone

This year is all but gone and a new year is just over the hill, but what will this new year bring and what will happen to us all? I have a feeling that we are in store for some crazy times in this new year. So this is what I think is coming in 2013:

1) There will be more Gun control and it will include an attack on the Second Amendment

2) Food prices will go up by 10-20% for some items and some items like Milk, corn, and meat will go up as much as 35%

3) Ammo will do just like when Obama took office the price will go up and up and will be hard to find. .223 and a few others will be damn near imposable to find and if you can will cost a arm and a leg

4) Oil and Gas will do the up and down thing but I don't see it going down to much. Now if we get into a fight with someone like Iran, Syria or North Korea then the cost will go way up, but for no reason other than they can do it

5) "Prepper" will become a bad word! Hell it's already happening now just look at Doomsday Preppers show ever week they have a few people on the show and each week only one of them are even close to being normal. I think they are trying to make the prepper movement out to be a group of fools

6) Media like radio, television, newspapers, and magazines will play to the left and shoot down the right every chance they get,(just like every day) but trust me it will get worse. The TV news will turn every shooting into an evil event all about guns and not the people who did the shooting

7) The dollar will do good or as good as they can make it look, because as always they will prop it up every chance they can and the stock market will go on being a false flag of finance. The dollar is dead now they just keep shocking it with a little power to keep it going

8) Doomsday 2013 ????? Who knows? I don't but I'm sure there are a few false flags in 2013 maybe to start a new war or to talk more freedoms, but trust me acts of Doom are coming

9) I'm sure more and more people will wake up in 2013 and see the crazy fools in office are leading us down a road to doom and I'm sure more preppers will come out of it

10) I think the middle guys will get hit very hard in 2013, the taxes, cost of food, gas, rent, light and everything going up it will put a noose around the working mans neck


I think the one thing we can do to fight the New World Order is prep and prep like crazy, so get to prepping!

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Joel
    JHouston791@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pete, I generally agree except for #1 and I think now that people had a little time to think the Media is now "jumping the shark" on gun control. The progressives are setting it on the backburner and will try again after the next "EVENT". One person wrote the AR-15 and 30 round mags were this year's "Tickle me Elmo" gift to get!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just as much and as quickly as time and budget will allow !

    Received the copy of "Patriots", it is certainly appreciated...Though I am sorely disappointed that it was not signed by the infamous Pete Smith of Patriots of a New World Order...

    Thank you very much kind sir !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I need to sign my stuff from now own..... Happy New Year

      Delete