The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Thursday, December 13, 2012

Not Much To Say!!

Sorry I have not posted much the last month but to tell the truth I have not had much to say. I'm sure you all see the writing on the wall and it's not very good. Mr. Obama is in office for 4 more years and the shit will be sure to hit the fan in the 4 years. Things are getting crazy and as each day goes by it is getting worse. The big tax cliff is coming and the dollar is getting kicked more and more and it will not be long before the dollar is dead as a door nail. And to top it all off the fool Mr. Obama is spending like a kid with dads credit card at the mall! Sad thing is the American people will get the tab for the spending spree and as it stands now the bill is crazy and will never get paid! And to top off all the news looks like Mr. Obama is going to go after the guns in some bullshit government wool pull event where the wool is pulled over the eyes of the people and then the great America will be unarmed to some point and ripe for martial law. We all need to get up off our asses and make a stand and do something for freedom.
I plan to have a freedom/ Prepping meeting once a month at my home and invite as many people as I can and this summer (2013) if the Country don't fall apart by then. I plan to try to have a freedom/ Prepping camping trip to Lake Tahoe and have 3-4 days of fun, food, family, freedom/ Prepping and some great talking with like minded people. So any of you near Lake Tahoe keep an eye out I plan to have a date by Apr or May so stand by, and keep me and the event in your prayers. If you think you would like to go drop me and e-mail:  californiasurvivalist2009@yahoo.com and I will keep you up to date on the event.
Don't let up on your prepping, don't stop adding to it or planning, my new deal is I add something every week even if it's just $5 worth of candles from the dollar tree. Just keep up the work and don't let up, I always add ammo every week or two and we all should do that even if it's just 50 rounds of 22LR keep adding to your preps. And remember Christmas is almost here so give a prepping gift I plan to do so this year. Keep up the good work and keep the planning, prepping and living going on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment