1. Prepping will change your life forever!
2. If you tell other you prep you will be laughed at, called a fool and told you are crazy!
3. You will spend money to prep and you may miss trips to the beach or that trip to Disneyland but you will have a better shot at life.
4. Family will think you are crazy, but as soon as the collapse hits they will show up at your home or retreat because you owe them the food, water and other supplies you have.
5. Just because you have prep's doesn't mean you will survive. You need skills and lots of planing and some luck helps to.
6. The End of The World will change everything for your family!
7. A lone Wolf can survive but a pack of wolf's can thrive and survive, so find a group of people you can trust.
8. Prepping is a skill so train and learn the skill of prepping and stay sharp!
9. Stocks of food, water, and other supplies will run out so learn the skills of hunting, fishing, gardening and canning! Skills are your best friend as a prepper!
10. Own and know how to use and clean your guns, and have stock's of ammo, gun cleaning supplies and parts. You must know how to fix your guns and do it right.
11. Know one can prep for everything, so be ready to be caught off guard a little and remember to go with the flow and think before you act, your brain is your best survival tool, use it!
12. Remember not everyone will survive the collapse, attack, or event that starts TEOTWAWKI, so have plans in your group for each member to cross learn skills. It would be very bad to only have one nurse in your group and have her or him killed on the day of the event and now you have no nurse in your group. As I have said skills are needed and the more people know the better your shot at life.
13. Down time will be a thing of the past and long days of work will be the new norm, so have needed items to help with the work, like gloves, boots, jeans, thick socks, tools and have back up to all your preps.
14. Remember even the best plans and the best survivalist can get hurt, shot, get sick or lose gear so have back up plans to your back up plans!!!!!
15. Barter items are a big part of prepping so get some and store them!
Prepping is a way of life and not just a hobby so step up and change your life forever!