The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Sunday, December 15, 2013

If You Can't Handle The Flames!!!!!!!

I feel like so many people in this country just need to run up to the Dragon and kick it in the ass! So damn many people in this country are asleep it makes me sick! I see them all the time in the state of the Dead "California" The Walking Dead Libtards. I hope we can move soon! I thought we would be out of here  before 2014 but looks like one or two more years and we are gone. I am in in Beaufort, SC and Charlotte, NC for Christmas this year so I get to see family and friends and it's so damn nice to be back in the land of country food and nice people. Will be hard to go home to CA in a few weeks.
But back to the Walking Dead that will follow Obama and his fools to the end. It makes me sick to watch the damn news and see the lies that everyone, well most everyone will take for face value and trust everything that fool Obama has to say. I don't know where or what shape this country will be in when Obama walks out of the White House and when he is gone what fool will we get next? Will the next one be worse or better? And will we every get one again we can trust?
I say don't every Tickle the Dragon, Kick him in the backside as hard as you can and then stand your ground!!!!!! Let him make the net move!!!!!

Stay Strong and make your stand!!!!!! Lock and Load!!!!!! A fight is coming.......Just Wait!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment