The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Saturday, June 15, 2013

I'm Sick Of The News...... And The Lies!!!!!!!

Any of you just sick when you sit down and hear the news, Fox, MSNBC, CNN or any of them. It's one lie after the other and every once and a blue moon you get a small speck of truth then back to the lies. I have got to the point where I get all my news from the Internet. I have an old saying, I'm sure I picked it up when I was younger, but the saying goes like this, "I don't trust anything I hear and only 50% of what I see" but now days it's worse. I see the collapse coming soon and I see the news pushing the truth to the side till the end! The biggest part of the news is bias to the Obama Clan and will do as told and I'm sure that if told to cover up a story of a coming collapse 99% would do it and the 1% would didn't would be made to look like fools. We get that now with Alex Jones and Drudge they are called fools and nuts all the time. Do they jump the gun sometimes? I'm sure they do and do they get things wrong from time to time I'm sure they do, but unlike the mainstream news they do not do it to lie or miss lead you, most of the time they jump into a story as it is going on and get mess leading info then they pass that on, only to find out that is was not 100% and they will tell you, "Hey this was not the way it was" I have heard Alex Jones go back and correct a story they messed up. But with all that how do you get your news? And where do you get your news from?

I feel like the days are getting short for us to ready ourselves and with each day we let get by without prepping it's one more lost day of life! Stop now!!!! Make a plan and work on it ASAP!!!!!!
Make a stand and survive the coming collapse!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment