The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Why Do We Put Up With This BS?

Why do we prep? Why do we learn to shoot and hunt, fish and grow a garden? I will tell you why it's because everyday our fake government sets us up to fall. They are pushing laws, bills and new rules to take away our freedoms. Some people think we don't have and never have had true freedom in this country. And others think we did once have true freedom but lost it within the last 100 years. Me I think we can still obtain true freedom in this country but not under this government or anything like it. First the people need to be free to do the things to keep and have a family like hunt, fish, grow food and own and work there land with out dumb ass laws. We can hunt now but with a ton of BS rules and laws and we can fish but with the same BS rules and laws as hunting. Now I don't think we should have zero laws or rules, but I do think that if you own a big patch of Gods green earth no one should have the power to tell you how to hunt or fish on your own land and in some or most states they do. I don't think government should have the power to tell you if or how to build your home on your own land. But as Big Government gets bigger the people get smaller and lose more and more freedoms. That same government burdens us with more laws to take what few freedoms we do have away. In a year or so you will not have the choice to walk into a store and buy a incandescent light bulb because the leaders think they know best! Who the hell are they to take that choice away from me? I know what is best for me and my family, not the not so great Obama or any other butt knocker in office. I have a set of rules that works just fine for me, "US Constitution And The Bill of Rights". I trust in my God and hold the Constitution and the word of God as law.
I'm I a free man? Not 100% but I try to get to 100% everyday and will never stop.

4 comments:

  1. Flip 'em the bird and do what ya want. What the hell, we only live once...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M DOING MY DEAD LEVEL BEST, PETE AND MAYBERY TOO. I AM TRYING TO STARVE THE MONKEY EVERY DAY. IN ORDER TO GET BACK TO THE FREE SOCIETY YOU CALL FOR, A WHOLE SLEW OF FOLKS ARE GONNA HAVE TO DIE. I READ SOMEWHERE THAT THE WESTWARD EXPANSION, ESPECIALLY OVER THE ALLEGAINIES AND SMOKIES HAD AS MUCH TO DO WITH RUNNING OUT OF ROOM TO THROW THE GARBAGE AS ANYTHING ELSE WE'VE BEEN LED TO BELIEVE. WE'VE GOT A BUNCH OF GARBAGE TO GET RID OF NOW IF WE WANT TO LIVE FREE AND WE KNOW THE NATIVE AMERICANS WILL HAVE A WHOLE LOT MORE TO SAY THIS TIME THAN LAST. I'M HOPING I'M STILL ON THEIR GOOD SIDE LIKE I USED TO BE,BUT IF NOT THEN SO BE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Thoughts
    [IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/21a0nkl.jpg[/IMG]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just imagine if even 10% of people started acting as if they were actually free...

    ReplyDelete